For all those clothes you have to sift through like in an old and dirty thrift store to get to the good shit.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Feel Accomplished

Guess what, everybody? Forever 21 blocked me on their Fan Page on Facebook. Have they caught on to this blog? Who knows. But it makes me even more motivated to post ugly shit from their store like this:

Look, how high fashion! You put two ruffle-y headbands on your shoulders! Good for you, Forever 21.


And so continues Forever 21's quest to put ruffles on E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.


This reminds me of when I was in 5th grade and wore such sassy shirts as "Boys Are Smelly, Throw Rocks At Them" and "I'm Not Listening". Then I realized how crazy and dumb I looked and stopped.


How many times must you point to the vagina in your clothes, Forever 21? And how many times have I mentioned vagina on this blog because of it? COME ON.


Just a helpful suggestion: maybe you shouldn't wear this shirt out in public. It might give you the wrong kind of attention... unless you like that kind of thing. I'm not gonna judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment